Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School Tips

Greetings,
Welcome to "I wish Mama had told me".  We are here to share money saving information. My  goal is to live a good life on less, in other words; saving more and spending less.  I have not always been frugal but I have learned in the school of hard knocks it is the best way to live. Getting deals using coupons and saving money is now my hobby and I am loving it.  I hope you will also.  If you have suggestions on ways to save share them with me and I will pass them on to all of our friends.

I am a couponer so I will be sharing coupon information with you as often as possible.Here are $86 in Printable Grocery Coupons!

Several new grocery coupons reported by 78660, 63115 and 77477
  • $1 Off Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Dressing
  • $.25 Off Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • $1 Off Pilgrim's Pride Frozen Fully Cooked Chicken
  • $1.50 Off 2 Ziploc Containers
  • $.35 Off Bob Evans Sausage Roll
  • $2 Off Purina One Dry Cat Food
  • $.40 Off Frigo Cheese Heads Cheese Snacks
  • $1 Off Any Brita Bottle System
  • $1 Off 2 True Lemon Citrus products
  • $1 Off 2 Ziploc Brand Bags
  • $.25 Off Clorox Liquid Bleach 82oz. or larger
  • $3 Off Nivea Good-bye Cellulite product
  • $.75 Off Clear Eyes
  • $3 Off Spy Kids, Spy Kids 2 or Spy Kids 3 on Blu-ray
  • Thanks,coupondivas.com
  •  
  • Make Money with My Survey: http://wp.me/pXUi6-fmr
    HOT Scott Paper Towels Deal: http://wp.me/pXUi6-fnR
    New Bob Evans Coupon: http://wp.me/pXUi6-fmb
    Target Weekly Deals: http://wp.me/pXUi6-fnP
    Walgreens Updates: http://wp.me/pXUi6-f
    Thanks, passionforsavings 
    Pay a visit to coupons.com and couponmom.com  for more coupons remember they will reset on August 31, 2011 so print what you need now

Blessings to all of you, please pray for all of the children, their teachers and the schools.




I just had to post this Easy Banana Muffin Recipe, Yummy! 
They will make a good quick breakfast with some milk and juice.
Ingredients
    1/3 cup melted butter 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 3 large ripe bananas, mashed 3/4 cup brown sugar 1 egg
Methods/steps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use muffin liners. Sift the flour into a bowl, and add baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Using a spoon, scoop into muffin pans.
3. Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes.
Note:  Soft bananas are best for muffins

Blessings to all of you.  Please pray for the children, their teachers and their schools.
Loving my life,
Jean

No comments: