Monday, August 2, 2010

"HAPPY NO TAX DAY" and MY DAY OF SAVINGS AT WALGREENS AND LOWES!!!!!!

I shopped Walgreens today:  I started with $8.50 in Register Rewards from last week.  These are the things I bought:
 Crayola Washable Markers Classic  20 pack Super Tips $3
- Mail in rebate  $3 back
= Free after rebate


Crayola Crayons, 24 pk. $1, got $1 RR
= FREE after RR!
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution, 12 oz. $7.99, got $7.99 RR
= FREE
Alive Energy Multivitamins $10, $10 RR =Free


Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor $9.89, get $5 RR
-used $4/1 from 8/1 PG
=.89
Tide,  $5.99 got $1RR used $1 Mfg. coupon=$3.99




18 oz.Ajax Dish Lig.  .89
    Penway Pencils 10pk. (2)  .18

Total incl. Tax $27.97
Total Savings $31.97
Received $20.00 RR
Rebate form $3.00
Revlon Catalina $2.00
Total==$25.00 to use on my next visit
My oop $2.97

Now, how is that for less than an hour of time investment.  Tomorrow is CVS day.  I'll let you know how I do.
I also went to Lowes, I needed a new filter for my furnace.  I bought  a Filtrete Micro Allergen 2PK for $19.99 and there was a $4.00 rebate that I will be mailing in today,yippee!!  Saving money is so much fun.




I hope you live in one of the states listed below.  You are blessed with " Zero" one day this month.  Get your
list together and your coupons and head out for those back to school items.  Happy Shopping!!

Tax Free Shopping This Month
Below is a list of the states that will have a tax free shipping holiday. Each of them will link to your state for more information on the event.
Thanks to Couponing For 4 for this list.


Keep your Olay receipts and getyour $10.00 rebate.


"Let's save some money"
 As always.
Jean



No comments: