Thursday, August 12, 2010

Going back to school....Ah the thrill of it all!

Goodwill report:  I did visit the Goodwill Boutique in Mason, OH on tuesday.  I found it to be really small, however they did have a good selection of new clothes with the tags attatched. I found a  few nice things for my 10 y.o. granddaughter. Two very nice skirts: a brand new jean skirt from Stein Mart that was on sale for  $5.00 marked down from $10.00 and  a really cute dress skirt for church that was also $5.00.  I bought three shirts for her.  My total was $15.44; not bad for the quality of the items.  I would not make a special trip there, but if you are in the area; you should stop in. The good thing is you can return items for a refund or credit within ten(10) days.  The selections at the regular Goodwill stores is far greater.  Call them for sale days.  On the day I visited there was a 75% off rack. The tops I bought were off that rack.




Posted: 11 Aug 2010 06:51 AM PDT

Ziploc & Right @ Home™ are offering a FREE Back to School Online Menu Planner from Taste of Home when you buy any 2 Ziploc® brand products. To get yours, go HERE and submit 2 UPC codes from any Ziploc products.
You can print a $1.50/2 Any Ziploc Brand Products Coupon HERE.
Go HERE to become a member of Right@Home™ and get great offers, time-saving tips and recipes. 





Thanks to my fellow blogger: Carie, at clippin' with carie for this great deal. Carie blogs at savingmoneyinmissouri.com       Visit her for great deal.

 As always,
"Let's save some money"
Jean 

No comments: