Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eating In or Eating Out....What's for Dinner Today

Boy, what a deal I scored at Walgreens today!  If you and your family  like Salmon; you will love this deal.  At my house Salmon Patties are a frequent main dish. 

Walgreens has canned Chicken of the Sea pink salmon for $1.49 this week.  I purchased 4 cans today for ........wait for it....$1.96; they usually sell for $3.69 each which would have been $14.76.  Even at $1.49 they are a deal.

Here is what I did:
I bought Placker Flosser 90 packs that are $2.00 a pack this week with $2.00 Register Rewards (RR). Making them free.
I bought two packs and applied my $4.00 RR to my salmon that were $1.49, so each one cost me .49 .
 
I was so charged!  What a deal, I saved over $10.00 and got my Salmon and my flossers.
Loving Walgreens today.


I hope you get your salmon this week. Below is a quick and easy recipe for Salmon Patties from Allrecepies that I hope you enjoy. Salmon salad would also be great.

Don't feel like cooking, take the kids to Chilis, kids eat free at Chilis today.

Blessings!

Salmon Patties I
 
recipe image
Rated: rating
Submitted By: sue
Photo By: rainier
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Servings: 5
"These salmon patties are delicious for lunch or dinner."
Ingredients:
1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
1 egg
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:
1. Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together.
2. Make into patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
3. In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2011 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 3/21/201     

Chili's Grill & Bar Kids eat free at Chilis today   Find your local Chilis at www.chilis.com    






             

No comments: