Thursday, January 27, 2011

7 ways to use Rotisserie Chickens

Rotisseries chickens are a gift. They are a bargain and they are really, really good.
My favorites are Sam's and Kroger brands. The Sam's brand are a little larger than the Kroger brand. I always make two meals with one chicken.
www.myrecipes.com/ Visit the site.
MyRecipes.com sent this posting to my facebook page and made me very happy. I hope they will make you as happy also. Please send me a comment and let me know if you made one of the recipes using one of these chickens.

STILL don't know what you're cooking for dinner? Grab a rotisserie chicken at the grocery, and make one of these recipes: pizza, chicken salad, maybe chicken quesadillas?
‎7 Ways With: Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken | MyRecipes.com
www.myrecipes.com
When time (or the lack of it) is the problem, rotisserie chicken is the solution. And because of its versatility, you'll never get bored.
Thanks MyRecipes.com

No comments: