Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Visits to other blogs and saving money

Tonight I am reading some of the blogs that I follow via email.  The ladies who write these blogs stay on top of everything that has to do with saving money through couponing, frugal ideas and tips.  I appreciate the great work they are doing. They are helping all of us save some money.  Saving money has really become a passion for me.  I want to save money and I want you to save also. Then we can enjoy some extra things, like a great vacation.  Did you realize if you can save $100.00 a month on food, clothes and all the things you need to buy just using coupons, getting things on sale, getting your rebates and just simply following frugal practices like not wasting.  You can  save $1200.00 in a year. That is $25.00 a week and is very easy, yes easy to do with coupons and a few adjustments.  I will try very hard in this blog to help you and I.  When I find new information I will share with you.  When you make a frugal find, send me a comment on my comment page and I will share it with everyone.

Saving is in the air.  I'm laughing now!!!!  Today I saw a commercial for coupons.com.  They are trying to get the word out.  I hope you are  familliar  with coupons.com.  If you are not, it is a computer database. You go to the site, type in your zip code and coupons pop up on the screen, then you click the ones that you use. When you have gone through them all click print coupons.  Your pages will print. Clip and go to the store.  That's all there is too it.  There is also great information and help on the site.  Most of the stores in our area take internet coupons.  Now, how easy is that?

This coupon below is from Mojosavings.com which is one of the blogs that I am following.  There is always something good on the site.

Thanks  Mojosavings.com for Up to the Minute Printable Coupons Freebies and Deals

Sounds like a great lunch.  Enjoy!


Posted: 03 May 2010 12:49 PM PDT
wendys chicken coupon
Here is a great Wendy’s coupon for $1 off their new Kick’N Chicken! This sound so good right now – I’m starving…lol.
Go here to print.
Thanks, The Thrifty Couple!


The post below is from a new site that I joined tonight it is called savingaddiction.com and is written by two women Gisselle and Lauren. I found them through another site that I follow called Itshiptosave.com
If you are a fan of Meijers you will love their site. They have laid out a Meijers savings plan for you. It is color coded for you.

They list the best Meijer deal then color code them for the greatest savings.
Red=stock up on this product -The best buy
Yellow=it's a great price
Black=it's a sale or okay price
I am really impressed with this site.
They also have a section dedicated to freebies.
Give their site a look.  If you like Meijer you will be glad you did.

Come back often, we will post often.
"Let's Save Some Money"
As always
Jean

Thanks,I savingsaddiction
Meijer Nabisco 100 Cal Deal!


MEIJER- When you buy Nabisco 100 Calorie Snacks you qualify for (2) TWO Catalina offers! Prices are around $2 per Snack Pack plus My Meijer Sore had $1/2 Peelie Coupons on them!

Deal Idea:

Buy (4) Nabisco 100 Cal Snack Packs $2 Each
-(2) $1/2 Peelie Coupons
=$6
Get back a $3Catalina (#1) and a $3 Catalina (#2)!
=FREE!

*These Catalina Coupons can be redeemed on your next order. But Will not Roll!


CATALINA #1:

Valid Through 5/15:

Buy 3 or more of the Following; Nabisco 100 Cal Packs, South Beach Living Bars, Kraft 100 Cal Cheese Packs, JELL-O Pudding and Gelatin Snack 6 pks, Breakstones Cottage Cheese 4pk, Breakston Cottage Cheese Doubles, Get a $3 custom Checkout Coupon Valid On Your Next Order.

CATALINA #2:

Valid Through 5/16:

Buy 2 Nabisco 100 calorie packs in a single transaction, get a $1 custom checkout coupon valid on your next order. Buy 3, Get $2. Buy 4, Get $3 OYNO.


(Thanks AFC)
Print

No comments: