Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Freebies Tips and Money SavingWebsites

My All You magazine came today.
If you have read my blog before then you know that it is my favorite money saving magazine.  No, All You has never paid me to endorse their magazine, actually except for my magazine subscription I have not communicated with them.  It just happens to be a great value magazine, one that pays for it self many times over every month.  This month along with hundreds of great tips there are $102.61 worth of high value coupons.
For a $2.24 investment that is a great deal.  Pick one up at the Walmart check-out while you are waiting in the line and see what I mean.
Do you shop at Catherine's?  There is a $10.00 off $25.00 or more coupon in  All You this month.  Get yourself or someone else a cute sale item. A top or slacks would be nice.  They have some cute things

 SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW
Scroll down  on the left side of this page and click on the Sunday Coupon Preview for this week and the up coming week.  You can print your coupons from that site right here on my blog.  You never need to miss a
sale.

MONEY SAVING WEBSITES
 6pm.com
All you.com
Fatwallet.com
slickdeals.com
Check these sites for bargains, I think you will be glad you did.



There's another free Playtex sample HERE.
*Sam's Club members can request a Dove hair care sample HERE (Sam's member number required).
*Walmart has a sample of Secret Clinical deodorant HERE.

No comments: